Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Last Half of my season.

This weekend I'm flying to Dublin Ireland for the Dublin Rock 'n Roll Half-Marathon. I'm really excited to be heading to Dublin. I will confess that my training hasn't been all that great or consistant, getting leg cramps every time I run hasn't been conducive to maintaining motivation but I'm still going to give it my all.

This event is the last event I've signed up for this year. I'm tempted to sign up for at least one more triathlon, but not having any income at the moment, I can't justify the expense. Maybe a break from events will be a good thing, I can focus on just trying to get back into some better shape. 

I still want to do Ironman. I'm hoping that getting in contact with the Rocky Mountain MS Center I can maybe work with people who could help me achieve that goal. I would like to generate some interest and support around my book maybe find some way to subsidize my training.

1 comment: