Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Happy Healthy Individual

I am a happy, healthy model of a healthy individual,
I’ve information overload on matters quite conceptual,
I know the fathers of psychiatry, and quote the theoretical,
From Freudian to Jungian, and Dr. Phil rhetorical;
I’m very well acquainted too, with all the books liturgical,
I understand perceptions, both real and imaginable,
About the latest studies I’m teeming with a lot o’ news,
With many misleading facts about why we do the things we do.
I'm exceptional with smoke and mirrors, and being very devious;
I know the things to say, I’m really quite fastidious;
In short, with information overload and matters quite conceptual,
I am a happy healthy model of a healthy individual.

Written by Sabrina Ehlert, in the style of Gilbert & Sullivan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment