Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bike MS Training... Day One

Yesterday I officially started training for Bike MS.  I my co-workers, who are training with me, and I got together afterwork and rode for about an hour. I was pleasantly surprised at how well I felt I did... when we were done I still felt like I could go on for longer.

I kept thinking through out our ride that I could totally do this... ride Bike MS.

I am so raring to go...  I find that I have to keep reminding myself to take it easy and not over do things. Things seem easy now but that can change as the weather warms up. My goal for the next few weeks is to get my body conditioned to riding the terrain and hope that heat wont be too big of an issue.

Remember... Anyone who wants to contribute towards my ride can do so online at:
My Bike MS donation page

Only 59 days left to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment